Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Notification details 2023 :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications form for filling up the vacancy of CHSL 10+2 Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator Vacancy SSC CHSL 2023. Nos of posts 1600. Interested and eligible Candidates who are Indian Citizen may apply for the posts on or before 08th June 2023.
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Exam Type : Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam.
Nos of posts : 1600
Post notified :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : Pay level – 2 (Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-).
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : Pay level – 4 (Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : Pay level – 4 (Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-).
Educational qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 27 as on 01.08.2023.
- Extra age as per Central Govt norms.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC : Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/PwD : Nil.
Job Location : Across India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 09th May 2023.
- Last date of online application is 08th June 2023.
- Last Date Fee Payment : 10-06-2023
- Pay Fee Offline Last Date : 11-06-2023
- Correction Date : 14-15 June 2023
- Admit Card : Available.
- Tire I Exam Date : 02 August to 22 nd August 2023
Selection Process :
- Tier – I (Computer Based Test)
- Tier – II (Computer Based Test)
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Download Syllabus
- Apply online
- Download Tier -I Admit Card 👇