The Allahabad High Court has released the advertisement notification for 3932 Vacancies of Stenographer, Junior Associate, Drive, and Group D Posts. Candidates are Interested and eligible can apply Online for the High Court of Allahabad Job Vacancies from 30th October 2022 to 13th November 2022. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Allahabad High Court.
- No. of Posts:- 3932 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Stenographer, Junior Associate, Drive, and Group D Posts.
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Application Opening Date:- 30th October 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 13th November 2022
- Official website:- www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Stenographer Grade-III – Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by NIELIT (DOEACC Society) and speed of 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi & English Typewriting on Computer
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice – Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by NIELIT (DOEACC Society) and speed of 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi & English Typewriting on Computer
- Driver – High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
- Tubewell Operator cum Electrician – Junior High School with one year certificate from ITI or from an institute equivalent.
- Process Server , Orderly, Peon, Office Peon & Farrash, Chowkidar, Waterman, Sweeper, Mali, Coolie, Bhisti, Liftman Posts – Only 10th passed from a recognised School Examination Board.
- Sweeper cum Farrash– Candidates Must have passed 08th Class.
POST WISE VACANCIES:-
- Stenographer (Hindi)- 881 Vacancies
- Stenographer (English)- 305 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice- 1021 Vacancies
- Driver- 26 Vacancies
- Group D (Tubewell Operator cum Electrician, Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar, Waterman, Super, Mali, Fresher)- 1699 Vacancies
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Stenographer– ₹5,200 to ₹2000 + Grade Pay of ₹2800.
- Junior Assistant– ₹5,200 to ₹2000 + Grade Pay of ₹2000.
- Paid Apprentice & Driver- ₹5,200 to ₹2000 + Grade Pay of ₹1900.
- Sweeper cum Farrash- ₹6000.
- Tubewell Operator cum Electrician, Process Server, Orderly, Peon, Office Peon & Farrash, Chowkidar, Waterman, Sweeper, Mali, Cooli, Bhisti, Liftman– ₹5,200 to ₹2000 + Grade Pay of ₹1800
- For Stenographer posts GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates pay ₹1000/- and SC/ST candidates pay ₹800/- application fees.
- For Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice posts GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates pay ₹850/- and SC/ST candidates pay ₹650/- application fees.
- For Driver & Other Group D Posts GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates pay ₹800/- and SC/ST candidates pay ₹ 600/- application fees.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For official notifications pdf click here
For the official website click here
For Stenographer Grade -III applying Online click here
For Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices Apply click here
For Group D Posts Apply online click here