The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has released the APCOB Staff Assistant / Clerk Recruitment Year- 2022 Notification for 153 Staff Assistant / Clerks in Various District Co-operative Central Banks. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online. The starting date of the online application is 05th November 2022 and the last date of application submission is 20th November 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)
- No. of Posts:- 153 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- APCOB Staff Assistant / Clerk Posts
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- DCCB Eluru, DCCB Kurnool, DCCB Chittoor
- Application Opening Date:- 05.11.2022
- Application Last Date:- 20.11.2022
- Official website:- www.apcob.org
- DCCB Eluru- 95 Posts
- DCCB Kurnool- 18 Posts
- DCCB Chittoor- 40 Posts
- Candidates must possess intermediate plus JDC HDC/DCRS or Graduation from a recognized university or institutions.
- The minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules.
- The scale of pay for the post of Staff Assistant /Clerk in APCOB is presently Rs.17900 -1000 / 3 –20900 – 1230 / 3 – 24590 – 1490 / 4 – 30550 – 1730 / 7 – 42660 -3270 / 1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920 (20 stages) + 9 stag. Increments of Rs.1990/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale.
- At present the total starting emoluments for APCOB Staff Assistant / Clerk are around Rs.26,950/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
- The application fee is Rs 590/- for GEN/OBC candidates, Rs 413/- for SC / ST / PC / EXS Candidates.
- Online Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For official notifications DCCB Chittoor click here
For official notifications DCCB Kurnool click here
For official notifications DCCB Eluru click here