Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2023 :
Office of the Presiding Officer, Industrial Tribunal, Dibrugarh has invited offline application for filling up the vacancy of 4 Peon and 01 Chowkidar post. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline before 08/05/2023.
Name of Organization : Dibrugarh Judiciary Assam.
Post notified : Peon & Chowkidar.
Nos of posts : 04
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of submission of application: 4th April 2023
- Last date of submission of application: 8th May 2023 till 5 p.m. in the drop box installed in the office premises of Industrial Tribunal, Dibrugarh.
Post wise vacancy details :
- Peon : 03
- UR: 02 & OBC/MOBC: 01
- Chokidar : 01
- STP :01
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Peon / Chokidar : Candidates must be Class VIII passed and candidates who have passed HSSLC or above shall not be eligible to apply for the aforesaid posts.
PAY SCALE :
- Peon / Chowkidar : Rs.12,000-52,000+GP Rs.3900/-.
AGE LIMIT :
- 18 years to 40 years.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates should have a valid Registration of Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Application must be accompanied with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding education qualification, age, caste along with 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs self-attested (one pasted and one stapled). The candidate must also furnish their mobile number(s) on the application form.
- Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in block letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……” and address to the Office of the Presiding Officer, Industrial Tribunal, Near Polo Ground Road, Graham Bazar Tinali, Dibrugarh, Pin-786001.
- No applications shall be accepted after the last date and time under any circumstances and no applications sent through posts shall be received after the last date and time.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
- Download official notification
- Download Application form
- Official website
- To join our Telegram Channel