TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited online applications for filling up the vacancy of 621 Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, AR & TSP) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TNUSRB SI Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2023.
Name of Organization : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).
Post notified : Sub-inspector of Police (Taluk, AR & TSP).
Nos of posts : 621
Category wise vacancy details :
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) – 366 Posts
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) – 145 Posts
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP) – 110 Posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Rs.36900/- to Rs.116600/- Per month.
Educational qualification :
- Graduate Degree in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses from an Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government.
Age Limit :
- GEN : Age between 20 to 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Age between 20 to 32 years.
- SC/ ST : Age between 20 to 35 years.
Application Fees :
- General : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST : Rs.500/-
Job Location : Tamil Nadu.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 01st June 2023.
- Last date of online application is 30th June 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online
- To join our Telegram Channel