IBPS Common Recruitment notification details :
The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs XII)
for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
tentatively in August and September, 2023. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November, 2023.
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP RRB – XII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum
eligibility criteria on the stipulated date as specified in the detailed notification issued and hosted on authorised website by IBPS.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through official website given below link.
Name of Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel
Exam notified : CRP RRBs – XII Exam 2023
Nos of posts : 8594
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
POST WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 55382
- Officer Scale-I (AM) : 2485
- Officer (Manager) Scale-II (General Banking ) : 315
- Officer Scale-II (IT) : 68
- Officer Scale-II (CA) : 21
- Officer Scale-II (Law ) : 24
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) : 08
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing ) : 03
- Officer Scale III (Senior Manager) : 73
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture) : 59
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Details refer to official notification details.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should possess CA/Any Degree/MBA (Relevant Discipline).
- Officers Scale II & III have relevant Experience (Refer the notification).
Age Limit :
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): age 21 to 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1983 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager): age between 21 to 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) : Age between 18 to 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1993 and later than 31.05.2005 (both dates inclusive).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Age between 18 to 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.06.1995 and later than 01.06.2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Application Fees :
- Officer (Scale I, II & III):
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs.175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs.175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
- Payment Mode: Through by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Online payment from: 01.06.2023 to 21.06.2023 both dates inclusive
Job Location : All India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 01st June 2023.
- Last date of online application is 21st Jun 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 21st June 2023.
- Tentative Date of Online – Preliminary Exam : August, 2023.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online