KPSC Recruitment notification details :
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released for the vacancy of Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023. Total nos of posts 242. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23 April 2023.
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Name of posts : Account Assistant.
Total nos of posts : 242
Starting date of online application : 23 March 2023.
Last date of online application : 23 April 2023.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates are to paid ₹27,650 – 52,650/- per month.
Education qualification :
- Candidate must possess B.Com or B.B.M or B.B.A Degree, or any other equivalent qualification notified as such by U.G.C.
- The qualifications mentioned below will be considered Equivalent as per the notification given by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
- BBS/ BBM/ BBE Restructured as BBA or B.Com or B.Com (Hons).
- BIBF be Restructured as BBA or B.Com (International Business & Finance).
Age Limit :
- 18 to 35 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to reserved categories will be applicable as per Karnataka Government norms.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) which will be conducted in OMR-type Offline mode by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Application Fess :
- Candidates are required to pay an Application fee of ₹ 600/- along with ₹ 35/- as Processing fee for KPSC Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from fees as per Karnataka Government norms.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials personal details contact details education qualification details etc.
- Upload photograph and signature and other testimonials.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR KPSC :
- Apply online
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Join our Telegram Channel