Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published an employment notification for recruiting of 29 Research Assistant & Inspector of Statistics Vacancy. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the exam process from here. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, Application fees, selection process, age limit, selection process, age limit etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
MODE OF APPLICATION:- Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 29th March 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 28th&29th April 2023
VACANCIES DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
- Inspector of Statistics
- No of posts: 4 nos
- Category-wise vacancies:
- OBC/ MOBC: 3
- UR: 1
- Name of department: Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department
- Pay scale: Rs. 22, 000/- to 97 ,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,700/-
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have at least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Research Assistant
- No of posts: 25 nos
- Category-wise vacancy:
- SC: 1
- STH: 1
- STP: 2
- OBC/ MOBC: 5
- UR: 16
- Name of department: Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department
- Pay scale: Rs. 22, 000/- to 97 ,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
AGE LIMIT:- Applicant age should be between 21-38 years as on 01st January 2023
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Applicant: RS 197.20/-
- For General/EWS Applicant: Rs 297.20/-
- For BPL: Rs 47.20/-
- For PwBD: Rs 47.20/-
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ARE:-
- Citizenship: Applicant must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The Applicant must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Firstly Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section .
- Than Click on the Online Application Form link .
- A new webpage will be opened in your screen.
- Fill up all your personal and educational details as required .
- Next Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Lastly Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form for future reference.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:-
FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:-
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:-