Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has released an employment notification for recruiting Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor and Medical Officer (Radiology). There are the total of 22 vacancies open for the above-mentioned posts. Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.104988. Candidates will be engaged for a period of up to 04 years. Candidates are selected on the basis of interview. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves at the time of the interview. The interview will be held on 06.04.2023. Candidates are requested to carry all supporting documents at the time of the interview. Application will not be accepted after 9:30 AM on 06.04.2023. details regarding official notification, educational qualification, Application fees, selection process, age limit, pay scale, etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
APPLICATION TYPE:- Walk in Interview
DATE OF INTERVIEW:- 06th April 2023
TIMING:- 9:30 Am onward
NO OF VACANCIES:- 15 Nos
POST WISE VACANCY:-
For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer:-
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiology – 01
- Orthopedic – 01
- Pedicatic – 01
- Ophthalmology – 01
- Anesthesia – 02
- Surgery – 03
- Medicine – 05
For (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor:-
- Non DNB junior Resident Doctor paediatric – 01
- Non DNB junior Resident Doctor radiology – 01
- Non DNB junior Resident Doctor Ortho – 01
- Non DNB junior Resident Doctor ENT – 02
For (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor- MBBS from a recognized university with a one-year internship from a recognized institution.
For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer-
- MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess a minimum of 2 years of Post-diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- The Degree/Diploma should not have been awarded before December 2016 preferably.
- For Medical Officer (Radiology)- MD or DNB (Radiology) Or M.B.B.S. with relevant P.G.Diploma with experience.
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer is up to 40 years.
- For Medical Officer (Radiology) – no age limit
- For Medical Officer (Radiology) post :-Rs.104988 [ Rs.45098 plus DA admissible to SO/D(Medical Officer) ].
- For (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor post:- Rs.72000.
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer:- Rs. 86000 for the 1st year, Rs.88000 for the 2nd year and Rs.90000 for the 3rd year.
SELECTION PROCEDURE:- selection process will be based on the interview.
HOW TO APPLY:- Interview will be held in the Ground floor Conference Room No.1, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:-