Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification Details 2023 :
Bombay High Court has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 28 nos posts for Personal Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts on or before 26th October 2023. Before applying candidates are requested to visit official notification and read carefully all the instructions given on notification.
Name of Organization : Bombay High Court.
Post notified : Personal Assistant.
Nos of posts : 28 Nos.
Mode of Application : Online.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Personal Assistant : 28 Posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates get Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/- plus allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Educational qualification :
- The Candidate must possess a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed, if the candidate is working as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) for not less than 10 years or Stenographer (Higher Grade) for not less than 8 years in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader, preference being given to candidates possessing a Degree in Law.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 43 Years.
- SC/ST candidates are relaxed by 5 years.
Application Fees :
- A candidate is required to pay Registration fees of Rs.300/- through ‘SBI Collect’ – an online payment gateway facility, only.
Job Location : Bombay.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of online application is 12th October 2023.
- Last date of online application is 26th October 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 26th October 2023.
Selection Process :
- Shorthand Dictation Test,
- Typing Test,
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online