BPCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details 2023 :
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has invited online application form for filling up the vacancy of 45 nos posts for Technician Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts on or before 31st October 2023.
Name of Organization : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Post notified : Technician Apprentices.
Nos of posts : 45 Nos.
Mode of Application : Online.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Chemical Engineering : 32
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 3
- Mechanical Engineering : 5
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering : 05
Salary/Pay Scale :
- The selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of Rs 18000/-.
Educational qualification :
- Engineering Diploma [Full-Time Course] in the respective discipline, with 60% marks, from a recognized Indian University/ Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 27 Years.
Application Fees : Nil.
Job Location : Kerela.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of online application is 13th October 2023.
- Last date of online application is 31st October 2023.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in the qualifying Engineering diploma examination. The final Merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification examination and interview. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online