CBIC DGPM AAD Recruitment Year- 2022: Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) has released a notification on 12th November 2022, for 100 post of Additional Assistant Director in 18 directorates under the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this job. The starting date of the application is 12th November 2022 and the last date of application submission is 12 January 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) & Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)
- No. of Posts:- 100 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Additional Assistant Director posts.
- Mode of Application:- Offline Mode.
- Job Location:- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow/Any other Station
- Application Opening Date:- 12.11.2022
- Application Last Date:- 12.01.2023
- Official website:- www.dgpm.gov.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF VACANCIES:-
- Additional Assistant Director- 100 Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized Universities/ institute.
- The maximum age limit is 56 years.
- The selected candidates will get Minimum Salary Rs 47,600/- to Maximum Salary Rs 1,51,100/-
- No application fees.
- Written Test
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully and download the prescribed format.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- After that submit your application to the address given below.
ADDRESS:- Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For the official notifications pdf click here