Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, District // 14 nos Lot Mandal Vacancy // 2022 //
Deputy Commissioner, Hojai has notifief for the recruitment of 14 nos of Grade -III Lot Mandal Vacancy in the establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar. Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply here.
Name of Organisation – Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District Assam
Post Name – Lot Mandal
Nos of Posts – 14 (Category wise vacancy details in official notification)
Salary – 14000/- to 60500/- with grade pay 6200/- and other allowances admissible
Fees – No fees required for this post.
Eligibility criteria –
- Must be citizen of india and resident of Assam state
- Age 18 to 38 as on 1st january 2022
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD Candidate as per Govt direction and detailed mentioned on notification
- Must have 10th pass with govt recognized Board and Minimum 6 (six) months computer proficiency diploma from recognized institute
- The Candidates must have a valid 6 (Six) months “Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
Important Dates :
- Online application start date 20 November 2022
- Last date of online form submission is 4th December 2022
How to apply :
- Go the official website given bolow link
- Click online application button for apply
- Enter all required Personel credential, personel and educational details and upload necessary document.
- Recheck and submit application form
IMPORTANT WEB LINKS FOR THE POST
- For official Notification in pdf Click here
- For Apply online Click here
- For Official website Click here
- To join our Telegram Channel Click Here for more govt job update