APPSC Main Exam Admit Card notification details 2023 :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has Announced notification for the recruitment of Group I Services. Those Candidates who have appeared in the Preliminary exam and successfully completed their prelims exam now Board has announced mains exam date. Candidates are advised to download their Mains Admit Card given below link.
Name of Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Post notified : Group – I Services.
Nos of posts : 111
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
POST WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Dy Collector : 13
- Assistant Commissioner : 13
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) : 13
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) : 02
- Divisional /District Fire Officers : 02
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer : 11
- Regional Transport Officers : 02
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer : 16
- District Registrars : 03
- District Tribal Welfare Officer : 01
- District B.C. Welfare Officer : 03
- Municipal Commissioner
Grade-II : 06
- Administrative Officer / Lay
Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II : 18
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II : 18
- Assistant Audit Officer : 06
- Asst Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service : 01
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Post wise pay level details see on official notification.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 42 Years.
Application Fees :
- For General Candidates : RS 250/- + 120/- (Application Fee & Exam Fee)
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Man Candidates: RS 250/- (Application Fee Only)
- Payment Mode: Credit & Debit Card/ Net Banking
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 13-10-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05-11-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 04-11-2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Prelims Exam: 18-12-2022 (Postponed)
- New Date for prelims Exam (Paper-I): 08-01-2023 at 10.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon
- New Date for prelims Exam (Paper-II): 08-01-2023 at 2.00 P.M to 4.00 P.M
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 31-12-2022
- Date for Uploading of Objections: 11-01-2023 to 13-01-2023
- Date of Mains Exam: 03 to 10-06-2023
- Date for Downloading of Mains Admit Card: 24-05-2023
Selection Process :
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains exam.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Mains exam Admit Card