DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment Year– 2022. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has published notification for DRDO Recruitment year 2022 for 1061 vacancies for posts of Stenographer Grade I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade II, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman. The online registration process starts from 07th November 2022 to 07th December 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- No. of Posts:- 1061 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Stenographer Grade I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade II, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman Posts.
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India
- Application Opening Date:- 07th November 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 07th December 2022
- Official website:- drdo.gov.in, ceptam10.com
- Master’s degree / Bachelor Degree of a recognized university.
- 10th / 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
POST WISE VACANCIES:-
- Stenographer Grade-I – 215 vacancies
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO) – 33 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade-II – 123 Vacancies
- Admin. Assistant – 250 vacancies
- Admin. Assistant(Hindi) – 12 vacancies
- Store Assistant – 134 vacancies
- Store Assistant(Hindi) – 04 vacancies
- Security Assistant – 41 vacancies
- Vehicle Operator – 145 vacancies
- Fire Engine Driver – 18 vacancies
- Fireman – 86 vacancies
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For more details please check the notification link given below.
- The minimum pay for the CEPTEM 10 B Pay Scale is Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- (Level-6)
- For detailed information please go to the official notifications.
- For UR/GEN candidates application fees is Rs 100/-
- SC/ST, OBC, PwD, Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Computer based test.
- Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For online application link click here
For official notifications pdf click here