Delhi Technological University DTU has released an employment notification for young, enthusiastic, dynamic, fresh, and qualified candidates with first class for the posts of Library trainee/apprentice, Library trainee/apprentice, and Library trainee. There are 07 vacancies for this recruitment drive, Library trainee/apprentice (Diploma) 04 vacancies, Library trainee/apprentice (Bachelor) 02 vacancies, and Library trainee (Master’s Degree) o1 vacancy. The selected aspirants will get a monthly stipend between Rs.8000 to Rs.12000. The maximum age limit for the given post should not be less than 30 years. Interested candidates should report to the Central Library, DTU on 6th April 2023 at 9:00 a.m. for reporting, and an interview starts at 10 am. Latecomers shall not be allowed to appear in tests/interviews. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, Application fees, selection process, age limit, Pay scale etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
RECRUITMENT TYPE:- Walk in Interview
Also Apply For MRPL Jobs Recruitment Year-2023 /// For 50 Non Management Cadre Posts /// Apply Online.
DATE OF INTERVIEW:- 06th April 2023
REPORTING TIME:- 09:00 AM
NO OF POST: 07 Nos
- Library trainee (Master’s Degree) – 01 Nos
- Library trainee/apprentice (Bachelor) – 02 Nos
- Library trainee/apprentice (Diploma) – 04 Nos
Also Apply For NATIONAL TECHNICAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION NTRO RECRUITMENT YEAR 2023. FOR ANALYSTS. APPLY HERE
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- Applicant should have qualified with first-class Master/Bachelor/Two-year Diploma in Library and Information Science to work as a Library Trainee/Apprentice
AGE LIMIT:- Applicant maximum age limit for the given post should not be less than 30 years.
- For Library trainee/apprentice (Diploma) post will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 8000 per month.
- For the Library trainee/apprentice (Bachelor) post will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 10000 per month.
- For the Library trainee (Master’s Degree) post will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12000 per month
HOW TO APPLY:-
be held on 06th April 2023 at 10:00 AM in Central Library, DTU.