The EdCIL, a Central PSU has published the EdCIL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment Year- 2022:- EdCIL published official notification for recruiting fresh Diploma Holders as Apprentice Trainee on fixed monthly stipend basis for a year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 15th December 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 30th December 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Educational Consultants India Limited.
- No. of Posts:- 09 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Diploma Apprentice
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Application Opening Date:- 15.12.2022
- Application Last Date:- 30.12.2022
- Official Website:- www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Diploma Apprentice- 09 Posts
- Graduation in B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, B.Com and LLB.
- Diploma in (Accountancy and Auditing / Accountancy and Taxation / Basic Financial Services / Building Maintenance / Civil Construction (Maintenance) / Computer Science/ Engineering / Information Technology/ Library and Information Science/ Marketing and Salesmanship /Material Science and Engineering / Modern office Management/ Office Assistantship / Office Management / Office Secretaryship / Receptionist / Secretarial Practice / Technology).
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fee
- Selected candidates will get a fixed of Rs 12,500/- per month.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form for your records and future reference.