Excise Department Jobs Recruitment Year- 2023:- Excise Department, Maharashtra has released an official notification for 512 Stenographers, Constable and Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Last date of the online application is 13-06-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Excise Department
- Post Name:- Stenographer, Constable and Other Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 512 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- Started
- Application Last Date:- 13-06-2023
- Official Website:- https://stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in
- Stenographer/ Steno-Typist:- Candidates must have 12th pass with a shorthand speed of 100 words per minutes.
- Excise Duty Constable/ Peon:- Candidates must have passed 10th exam from any recognised Board or equivalent.
- Constable-cum-Driver:- Candidates must have 7th pass and having valid four wheeler driving license.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Stenographer:- 05 Posts
- Steno-Typist:- 16 Posts
- Excise Duty Constable:- 371 Posts
- Constable-cum-Driver:- 70 Posts
- Peon:- 07 Posts
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for the upper age limit is as per the government rules.
- Stenographer, Steno-Typist posts:- Rs 21,700 – 69,100/- per month.
- Excise Duty Constable Post:- Rs 19,900 – 63,200/- per month.
- Constable-cum-Driver and Peon posts:- Rs 18,000 – 56,900 per month.
- General/OBC/ EWS category candidates:- Rs 900/ 800/ 735/-
- SC/ST/ PWD category candidates:- Rs 810/ 720/ 660/-
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-