State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has published employment notifications for the recruitment of 2741 posts of Forester Grade I, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable, Driver Constable, Driver and Grade IV cadre under Forest Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 23rd January 2023. The Last Date for applying online is 6th February 2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Forest Department, Govt. of Assam
- No. of Posts:- 2741 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Forester Grade I, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable, Driver Constable, Driver and Grade IV Posts.
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Application Opening Date:- 23rd January 2023
- Application Last Date:- 6th February 2023
- Official Website:- https://forest.assam.gov.in/
- Candidates must possess HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Forester Grade I:- 264 Posts
- Forest Guard:- 1226 Posts
- AFPF Constable:- 981 Posts
- Driver Constable:- 36 posts
- Driver:- 142 Posts
- Grade IV:- 110 Posts
- Forester Grade I, Forest Guard & Driver:- Candidates age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2023 (i.e. Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1983).
- AFPF Constable & Driver Constable:- Candidates age must be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2023 (i.e. Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1998).
- Grade IV:- Candidate age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2023 (i.e. Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1983).
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get Pay Band-2, Rs 14,000-60,500 and Grade Pay of Rs 5,200/-
- Check notification for more details.
- No application fee is required to pay.
- Written Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and for your records and future reference.
For the official notification (Grade IV) pdf click here