GSECL Recruitment Year- 2022: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has released official notifications for 310 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 19th November 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 09th December 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
- No. of Posts:- 310 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Apprentice Posts
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Kheda, Gujarat
- Application Opening Date:- 19 Nov 2022
- Application Last Date:- 09 Dec 2022
- Official website:- www.gsecl.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Turner- 10 Posts
- PASA- 30 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic- 5 Posts
- Plumber- 5 Posts
- Welder- 20 Posts
- Lineman- 20 Posts
- Fitter- 100 Posts
- Machinist- 10 Posts
- Electrician- 70 Posts
- Wireman- 20 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 20 Posts
- Candidates must have 10th Pass and ITI in Relevant Trade from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
- GEN : 18 Years to 25 Years (As on 01 Dec 2022)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 Years to 28 Years.
- SC/ ST : 18 Years to 30 Years.
- Selected candidates will get Rs 7700 per month.
- No application fee.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For the official notification pdf click here
For apply online click here