Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has been invited through their official website, notification for appointment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in various disciplines through GATE Score. The starting date to apply is 01st November 2022. Candidates are eligible can apply from the 10th October 2022. The last date of the online application is 31st October 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Hindustan Copper Limited
- No. of Posts:- 84 posts.
- Name of Posts:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India
- Application Opening Date:- 10th October 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 31st October 2022
- Official website:- www.hindustancopper.com
DECIPLINE WISE VACANCIES:-
- Mining – 39 posts
- Survey – 02 posts
- Geology – 06 posts
- Concentrator – 06 posts
- Electrical – 11 posts
- Civil – 05 posts
- Mechanical – 12 posts
- Instrumentation – 02 posts
- System – 01 post
- Mining– Full time Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Survey– Bachelor Degree in Mining / Civil Engineering or M. Tech (Geomatics).
- Geology: Post-Graduation (full time) in Geology.
- Concentrator– Full time Bachelor Degree in Ore Dressing /Engineering/Technology (Mineral Engineering / Metallurgy / Material Science / Chemical)
- Electrical– Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Electrical).
- Civil– Full time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical– Full time Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mining Machinery.
- Instrumentation– Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication).
- System-Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Information Technology / Computer Science) or MBA with specialization in Systems / IT or MCA.
- The applicant should have qualified the GATE Examination and has a valid GATE-2022 and / or GATE-2021 Score.
- Applicants having 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate in the qualifying degree mentioned in the essential qualification table for each cadre / discipline from University / Institutions recognized by Government / UGC / AIU/ AICTE.
- The Maximum Age limit for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee is 28 years as on 01/09/2022.
- Age relaxation as per govt. guidelines.
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates application fee is Rs.500/-
- All other categories of candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
- Selection on the Basis of GATE Score/Marks- 70%
- Personal Interview is of 30%
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For official notifications click here
For online application click here