HPSC Recruitment Year- 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published an official notification for 4476 PGT Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 21st November 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 12th December 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
- No. of Posts:- 4476 PGT Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Application Opening Date:- 21 Nov 2022
- Application Last Date:- 12 Dec 2022
- Official website:- www.hpsc.gov.in
POST NAME/ NO.OF VACANCIES:-
- Commerce- 187 vacancies
- Computer Science- 1711 vacancies
- Fine Arts- 597 vacancies
- History- 273 vacancies
- Mathematics- 315 vacancies
- Music- 83 vacancies
- Physical Education- 725 vacancies
- Political Science- 240 vacancies
- Biology- 60 vacancies
- Chemistry- 38 vacancies
- Economics- 7 vacancies
- English- 73 vacancies
- Geography- 1 vacancy
- Hindi- 70 vacancies
- Home Science- 1 vacancy
- Physics- 24 vacancies
- Political Science- 47 vacancies
- Psychology- 1 vacancy
- Sociology- 2 vacancies
- Urdu- 21 vacancies
- Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- The selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100/-
- For GEN/ OBC & Other States candidates- Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST, Female- Rs 250/-
- PwD candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
- Written Test
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For the official notification (Haryana) click here
For the official notification (Mewat) click here
For online apply link click here