IGNCA Recruitment Year-2023:- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), Guwahati has released an official notification for 02 Programme Assistant and PS to Regional Director vacancy in IGNCA Regional Centre (North East) Guwahati. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through their prescribed format. The Last date of the application is 22 May 2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Guwahati.
- Post Name:- Programme Assistant and PS to Regional Director Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Application Mode:- Offline
- Application Last Date:- 26 May 2023
- Official Website:- https://ignca.gov.in/
- Programme Assistant:- Master’s degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Mass Communication/ Cultural Studies related or allied field from a recognized University. Knowledge of computer applications. Well‐versed in MS Office.
- PS to Regional Director:- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Diploma or certificate in Computer Application/ Desktop Publishing from a recognized institution (Preferably from a Government or Autonomous organization). Well‐versed in MS Office.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Programme Assistant:- 01 Post
- PS to Regional Director:- 01 Post
- The maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.01.2023.
- Programme Assistant:- Rs. 30,000/‐ p.m.
- PS to Regional Director:- Rs. 20,000/‐ p.m
- No application fee.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates need to send the application form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in official notification) to the address given below on or before 26.05.2023.
- ADDRESS:- Regional Director,
North East Regional Centre,
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts,
First Floor, House No.5, Hem Chandra Road,
Uzan Bazar, Guwahati 7810001.
For Notification PDF:-