IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Notification Details 2023 :
The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) in Dhanbad has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 64 nos posts for Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Coaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts on or before 08th October 2023. Before applying to the posts candidates are requested to download official notification and read carefully all the instructions given on notification.
Name of Organization : Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.
Post notified : Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Coaching Assistant.
Nos of posts : 64 Nos.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Junior Assistant : 31
- Junior Technician : 29
- Junior Coaching Assistant : 04
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates get Salary of pay Level – 3 as per 7th CPC.
Educational qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Class 10th with a Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (Min 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute or B.Sc. degree (Min 55% marks) in a relevant subject from a recognized university with 2 years working experience in a relevant field after a Diploma/ B.Sc.
- ITI/ NCVT recognized vocational training in appropriate trade with relevant experience of 5 years after the ITI/ Vocational Training Certificate.
- Graduation in any subject and Diploma in coaching (minimum 55% marks in Diploma) from SAI/ NS-NIS or from any other recognized institution in the relevant Sports.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 30 Years.
Application Fees :
- Rs.500/- for UR Category.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates are exempted from application fees.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Dhanbad.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of online application is Started.
- Last date of online application is 08th October 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 08th October 2023.
Selection Process :
- Recruitment test,
- Written test, and
- Trade test
- Computer Proficiency test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online