Indian Army has released the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 54th Course (October 2023) Notification for 55 Posts to recruit NCC Certificate Holder Candidates in its Officer Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 17.01.2023. The Last Date for applying online is 15.02.2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Indian Army
- No. of Posts:- 55 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Lieutenant Posts.
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Application Opening Date:- 17.01.2023
- Application Last Date:- 15.02.2023
- Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Candidates must possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years and
- Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate is NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- NCC Special Entry for Men:- 50 Posts
- NCC Special Entry for Women:- 05 Posts
- Age limit is 19 to 25 years as on 01 July 2023 (born not earlier than 02 July 1998 and not later than 01 July 2004; both dates inclusive).
- No application fees is required.
- during training and will get a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 56,100/-.
After completion of training these Gentlemen or Lady Cadets will be commissioned in Indian Army As Lieutenant in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/- (Level 10)
- Shortlisting of Eligible Candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form for your records and future reference.