Indian Army TES Recruitment notification details :
Indian Army has Announced notification for Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES) (10+2) – 50 Course commencing in Jan 2024 for unmarried Male Candidates. Those Indian Candidates and subject to Nepal and Bhutan who are interested and eligible in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online on or before 30th June 2023.
Name of Organization : Indian Army.
Post notified : Technical Entry Scheme (TES).
Nos of posts : 90
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Category wise vacancy details :
- The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at that point of time.
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Lieutenant Level 10th Rs.56,10/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from recognized education boards & Appeared in Appeared in JEE Mains 2023.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: not be below 16 ½ years
- Maximum Age: above 19½ years
- Age limit as on on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02-07-2004 and not after 01-07-2007 (both days inclusive).
Application Fees : Not specified.
Job Location : All India.
Important dates :
- Last date of online application is 01st Jun 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 30th June 2023.
Selection Process :
- a) Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to
shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- (b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Jalandhar (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD(Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be
followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature all required documents as per instruction and submit the form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online