The Indian Army Has invited The Indian Army (TGC) 2022 recruitment for hiring Engineering Students as Lieutenant Through 137th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Entry. Candidates who are Interested and eligible can apply Online. The starting date to apply is 16th November 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 15th December 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Indian Army
- No. of Posts:- 40 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India
- Application Opening Date:- 16 November 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 15 December 2022
- Official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
ENGINEERING STREAM/ NO. OF VACANCIES:-
- Civil- 11 Vacancies
- Computer Science- 09 Vacancies
- Electrical- 03 Vacancies
- Electronics- 06 Vacancies
- Mechanical- 09 Vacancies
- Misc Engg Streams- 02 Vacancies
- Civil– (i) Civil Engineering (ii) Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ) (iii) Structural Engineering (iv) Building Engineering and Construction (v) Building and Construction Technology (vi) Civil and Rural Engineering (vii) Civil Engineering and Planning (viii) Civil Engineering (Construction Technology) (ix) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (x) Civil Technology (xi) Construction Engineering (xii) Construction Engineering and Management (xiii) Construction Technology (xiv) Construction Technology and Management (xv) Geo Informatics (xvi) Civil and Environmental Engineering (xvii) Civil Engineering (Environmental Engineering) (xviii) Civil Engineering Environmental and Pollution Control (xix) Environment Engineering (xx) Environmental Engineering (xxi) Environmental Science and Engineering (xxii) Environmental Science and Technology (xxiii) Civil Engineering(Public Health Engineering) (xxiv) Environmental Planning (xxv) Building Constr Technology
- Computer Science- (i) Computer Engineering (ii) Computer Science (iii) Computer Technology (iv) Computer Science & Engineering (v) Computer Science Engineering (vi) 3-D Animation and Graphics (vii) Advanced Computer Application (viii) Computer and Communication Engineering (ix) Computer Engineering and Application (x) Computer Networking (xi) Computer Science and Technology (xii) Computer Science and Information Technology (xiii) Computer Science and System Engineering (xiv) Computing in Computing (xv) Computing in Multimedia (xvi) Computing in Software (xvii) Electrical and Computer Engineering (xviii) Electronics and Computer Science (xix) Electronics and Computer Engineering (xx) Mathematics and Computing (xxi) Computer Engineering (Software Engineering) (xxii) Computer Science & Engineering (Networks) (xxiii) Nano Science & Technology (xxiv) Artificial Intelligence (xxv) Machine Learning (xxvi) Data Science Programme (xxvii) Nano Technology (xxviii) Robotics & Automation (xxix) Automation & Robotics (xxx) Mechatronics Engineering (xxxi) M.Sc. Computer Science (xxxii) M.Sc. Computer Technology (xxxiii) Information Technology (xxxiv) Information Science & Engineering (xxxv) Software Engineering (xxxvi) Information and Communication Technology (xxxvii)Information Engineering (xxxviii) Information Science and Technology (xxxix) Information Technology and Engineering (xl) M.Sc Information Technology (xli) M.Sc Information and Communication Technology
- Electrical- (i) Electrical Engineering (ii) Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power) (iii) Power System Engineering (iv) Electrical & Electronics Engineering (v) Electrical & Electronics (Power System) (vi) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (vii) Electrical and Power Engineering (viii) Electrical Instrumentation Engineering (ix) Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering (x) Electrical, Electronics and Power (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (xii) Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (xiii) Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering (xiv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (xv) Instrumentation Technology (xvi) Instrumentation & Electronics (xvii) Instrumentation Engineering (xviii) Electronics Communication & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics- (i) Electronics Engineering (ii) Power Electronics & Drives (iii) Power Electronics (iv) Power Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (v) Electronics and Power Engineering (vi) Digital Techniques for Design and Planning (vii) Electronics Science and Engineering (viii) Electronics and Control Systems (ix) Electronics and Electrical Engineering (x) Electronics Design Technology (xi) Electronics System Engineering (xii) Electronics Technology (xiii) Radio Physics and Electronics (xiv) Electronics and Biomedical Engineering (xv) Optics & Opto Electronics (xvi) Electronics & Telemetric Engineering (xvii) Electronics and Telematics Engineering (xviii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (xix) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Technologynician Electronic Radio) (xx) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Technology in Electric Radio) (xxi) M.Sc Electronics & Telecommunication (xxii) Electronics & Communication Engineering (xxiii) Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering (xxiv) Communication Engineering (xxv) Applied Electronics & Communications (xxvi) Electronics & Communication (Communication System Engineering) (xxvii) Electronics & Communication Engineering (industry Integrated) (xxviii) Electronics & Communication Engineering (Microwave) (xxix) Advanced Communication and Information System (xxx) Advanced Electronics and Communication Engineering (xxxi) M.Sc Communication (xxxii) M.Sc Microelectronics & Advanced Communication (xxxiii) Fibre Optics (xxxiv) Telecommunication Engineering (xxxv) Micro Electronics and Microwave Engineering (xxxvi) Opto Electronics (xxxvii)Optics & Opto Electronics Engineering (xxxviii) Satellite Communication
- Mechanical- (i) Mechanical Engineering (ii) Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering (iii) Mechanical & Automation Engineering (iv) Advance Mechatronics and Industrial Automation Engineering (v) Production Engineering (vi) Product Design & Development (vii) Production Engineering & Management (viii) Production & Industrial Engineering (ix) Automobile Engineering (x) Automobile Maintenance Engineering (xi) Automotive Technology (xii) Mechanical Engineering (Automobile) (xiii) Mechanical Engineering (Industry Integrated) (xiv) Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Engineering) (xv) Mechanical Engineering (Production) (xvi) Mechanical Engineering (Welding Technology) (xvii) Mechanical Engineering Automobile (xviii) Mechanical Engineering Design (xix) Industrial Engineering (xx) Industrial Engineering & Management Engineering (xxi) Industrial & Production Engineering (xxii) Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering (xxiii) Industrial Engg & Mgt Engineering (xxiv) Manufacturing Engineering (xxv) Manufacturing Engineering & Technology (xxvi) Manufacturing Process & Automation Engineering (xxvii) Manufacturing Science & Engineering (xxviii) Manufacturing Technology (xxix) Workshop Technology (xxx) Aeronautical Engineering (xxxi) Aerospace Engineering (xxxii) Aero Space Engineering (xxxiii) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (xxxiv) Avionics Engineering (xxxv) Aviation Engineering
- MISC ENGG STREAMS- (i) Architecture Engineering (ii) Architectural Engineering (iii) Architectural Assistantship (iv) Architecture and Interior Decoration (v) Architecture Assistantship (vi) Plastic Technology (vii) Remote Sensing (viii) Ballistics Engineering (ix) Bio Medical Engineering (x) Medical Electronics (xi) Food Technology (xii) Agriculture Engineering (xiii) Metallurgical Engineering (xiv) Metallurgy & Material Technology (xv) Metallurgy & Material Engineering (xvi) Metallurgical & Engineering & Material Science (xvii) Metallurgy and Explosives Engineering (xviii) Laser Technology (xix) Bio Technical (xx) Rubber Technology (xxi) Chemical Engineering (xxii) Transportation Engineering (xxiii) Mining (xxiv) Nuclear Technology (xxv) Textile Engineering
- Age limit is 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2023 (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1996 and 01 Jul 2003
- Selected candidates will get In Indian Army Through Technical Graduate Course (TGC) will get a fixed monthly Stipend of Rs. 56,100/- During Training Period.
- After successfully commissioning in Indian Army, Candidates Will Be Posted in 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500) As Lieutenant.
- Not Required To Pay Any Application Fees.
- Short listing of Applications
- Centre Allotment for SSB Interview
- Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview
- Medical Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For official notifications pdf click here
For online apply link click here