Indian Navy Recruitment 2023:- Indian Navy has released an official notification for the recruitment of Civilian Personnel in the Indian Navy through the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test Recruitment of Chargeman-II. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Starting date of the online application is 15-05-2023. The Last date of the online application is 29-05-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Indian Navy
- Post Name:- Chargeman II Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 372 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 15-05-2023
- Application Last Date:- 29-05-2023
- Official Website:- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics And Diploma in Engineering with Related Trade from any recognised university or institution.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Chargeman II:- 372 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 25 Years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get Rs 35,400/- to Rs 1,12,400/- (Level-6) per month.
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs 278/-
- SC/ ST/ Pwd:- NIL
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-