Indian Navy has published an employment notification for inviting applications to recruit 227 Short Service Commission Officer (SSC Officer) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 14 May 2023. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, application fees, pay Scale, selection procedure, age limit, etc are provided down below
MODE OF APPLICANTION:- Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 29th April 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 14th May 2023
NO OF VACANCIES:- 227 Nos
BRANCH WISE VACCANCY:-
- Technical Branch
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 60
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 20
- Education Branch
- Education – 12
- Executive Branch
- General Service [GS(X)] – 50
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 10
- Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO) – 20
- Pilot – 25
- Logistics – 30
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 15
- Electrical Branch [General Service – Applicant should have BE/ B-Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Tele Communication /Tele Communication/ Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) /Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Power Engineering /Power Electronics.
- Engineering Branch [General Service] – Applicant should have BE/ B-Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation /Marine/ Instrumentation /Production/Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Control Engg/ Aero Space/Automobiles /Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/Instrumentation & Control.
- Education – Applicant should have M.Sc. in Maths/ Operational Research/ Physics/Applied Physics/ Chemistry with Physics/ Maths in B.Sc. BE /B-Tech/ M-Tech in relevant disciplines.
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – Applicant should have BE/ B-Tech in Mechanical /Mechanical with Automation /Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics /Micro Electronics /Instrumentation /Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control/Control Engineering /Production /Industrial Production /Industrial Engineering /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation /IT /CS /Computer Engineering /Computer Application /Metallurgy /Metallurgical /Chemical/ Material Science /Aero Space /Aeronautical Engineering OR PG Degree in Electronics / Physics.
- Logistics – Applicant should have BE/B-Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma in Finance /Logistics /Supply Chain Management /Material Management or MCA / M.Sc. (IT).
- General Service – Applicant should have BE/B-Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller /Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO) /Pilot – Applicant should have BE/B-Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
AGE LIMIT:- Applicant need to be born between 02 Jan 1999 – 01 Jan 2005 (both date are applicable)
PAY SCALE:- Rs. 56100 + Allowances
APPLICATION FEES:- Nil
SELECTION PROCEDURE:-. Selection process will be based on
- Written Test
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through the link given below
Steps To Apply:
- Firstly Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Next Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Now Click on the Registration – (New User button)
- Enter the required credentials such as Personal Details,Contact Details,
- Upload your photograph and signature with required size.
- Lastly Make the Payment and Submit the final form.
FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:-
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:-
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITES:-