ITBP Recruitment Year 2022:- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites though their official website notifications for Online Apply of 293 vacancies for Head Constable(Telecommunication) & Constable(Telecommunication) in Group C'(Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) Posts in ITBP Police Force. The starting date to apply is 01st November 2022. Candidates are eligible can apply from the 01st November 2022. The last date of the online application is 30th November 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Indo Tibetian Border Police (ITBP)
- No. of Posts:- 293 posts.
- Name of Posts:- Head Constable (Telecommunication) & Constable (Telecommunication) in Group C'(Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) Posts.
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India
- Application Opening Date:- 01st November 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 30th November 2022
- Official website:- www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Head Constable (Telecommunication)– 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics having an aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or ITI diploma.
- Constable (Telecommunication)– Metriculation from a recognized Board or University or ITI diploma.
JOB WISE VACANCIES:-
- Head Constable (Telecommunication)- 126 Posts.
- Constable (Telecommunication)- 167 Posts.
- 18 Years to 25 Years for Head Constable (Telecommunication)
- 18 Years to 23 Years for Constable (Telecommunication)
- Rs 25,500/- to Rs 81,100/-(as per 7th CPC) for Head Constable (Telecommunication)
- Rs 21,700/- to Rs 69,100/-(as per 7th CPC) for Constable (Telecommunication)
- Rs 100/- for UR/GEN/OBC candidates.
- No application fees for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Exam
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For official notifications click here
For the official website click here
For online application click here