Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published an employment notification for inviting applications to recruit 100 Director Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPSC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2023. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, application fees, pay Scale, selection procedure, age limit, etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
MODE OF APPLICATION:- Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 17th April 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 17th May 2023
NO OF VACANCIES:- 100 Nos
NAME OF POST:- Director
LOCATION FOR JOB:- Jharkhand
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- Applicant should have PG Degree in Dairy Technology/ Dairy Husbandry/ Dairy Animal Science from a recognized University.
Applicant should have 3 Years experience.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Max 50 Years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: Max 48 Years
- For GENERAL candidates: Max 45 Years
PAY SCALE:- Selected candidates will get Rs. 37400 – 67000 Per Month + GP (8700) /-
- For SC/ ST Applicant: Rs. 150/-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Applicant: Rs. 600/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Selection process will be based on
- Written Test
HOW TO APPLY:- Eligible & Interested candidates need to apply Online through the link given below.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:–
- Firstly Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Next Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – (New User button)
- Enter the required credentials such as Personal Details,Contact Details,
- Upload your photograph and signature with required size
- Lastly Make your Payment and Submit the final form.