Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon invite online application for recruitment of 30 Lot Mandal (Grade-III) vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. Details regarding official notification, education qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fees, selection procedure, etc are provided down below 👇👇👇
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 06th November 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 05th December 2022
NO OF VACANCIES: 30nos
- SC – 02
- OBC/MOBC – 11
- EWS – 3
- PWD – 1
- Unreserved – 13
- Applicant must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- Applicant must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Applicant should possess minimum 6 (six) month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Applicant should be well versed in state official language.
AGE LIMIT: Applicant age should be between 18-40 years as on 01/01/2022
PAY SCALE: Pay Band of Rs 14,000/- to 60,500/- per month and Grade Pay Rs 6200/- with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
APPLICATION FEES: Nil
HOW TO APPLY:
- First Scroll down, go to Apply link section
- Next read the instructions carefully and click on the “proceed”
- Fill up your personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of the application form .
Important note- candidates must read the notification carefully before applying (advertisement link given below)
Join our Telegram channels and get government job updates
Advertisement:- click here
Online Applications:- click here
Official Website:- click here