High Court of Manipur has published an employment notification for inviting applications to recruit 118 Peon, Lower Division Assistant and Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Manipur High Court Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2023. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, application fees, pay Scale, selection procedure, age limit, etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
NO OF VACANCIES:- 118 Nos
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 08th May 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 23rd May 2023
Also Apply For IIT Patna Recruitment 2023 – For 109 Junior Mechanic, Junior Attendant and Other Posts.Apply Now
LOCATION FOR JOB:- Manipur
POST WISE VACCANCY:-
- Peon – 38 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 54 Posts
- Sweeper – 05 Posts
- Chowkidar – 21 Posts
- For Peon post – Applicant should be 10th Pass.
- For Lower Division Assistant post – Applicant should have Any Graduate with computer knowledge.
- For Sweeper post – Applicant should be 10th Pass.
- For Chowkidar post – Applicant should be 10th Pass.
- For GENERAL Applicant: 18 – 38 Years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Applicant: 18 – 41 Years
- For SC/ ST Applicant: 18 – 43 Years
Also Apply For WBSETCL Jobs Recruitment Year- 2023 /// For 198 Office Executive, Junior Engineer and Other Posts /// Apply Online.
- For Peon post: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
- For Lower Division Assistant post: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
- For Sweeper post: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
- For Chowkidar post: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Peon, Chowkidar & Sweeper
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Applicant: Rs. 150/-
- For General Applicant: Rs. 300/-
Lower Division Assistant
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Applicant: Rs. 300/-
- For General Applicant: Rs. 600/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Selection process will be based on
- Written Test
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through the link given below
Steps To Apply:
- Firstly Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Next Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Now Click on the Registration – (New User button)
- Enter the required credentials such as Personal Details,Contact Details,
- Upload your photograph and signature as per required size.
- Lastly Make the Payment and Submit the final form.