The Ministry of Education Recruitment Year 2023-24 (Government Jobs in India) has released an official notification for 40 lower division clerk and laboratory technician posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 29-04-2023 and the Last date of the online application is 28-05-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Ministry of Education
- Post Name:- Lower Division Clerk and Laboratory Technician Posts
- No. of Posts:- 40 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 29-04-2023
- Application Last Date:- 28-05-2023
- Official Website:- https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/ and https://www.cnci.ac.in/career/
- Lower Division Clerk:- Candidates must have 12th pass with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Laboratory Technician:- Candidates must have a graduate degree in medical laboratory technology with 50% marks and minimum two years of experience or B.Sc in bio-chemistry/ chemistry/ botany/ zoology/ microbiology/ biotechnology with diploma in medical laboratory technology.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Lower Division Clerk:- 10 Posts
- Laboratory Technician:- 30 Posts
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation for the maximum age limit is as per the government rules.
- lower Division Clerk Post:- Rs 19,900 – 63,200/- per month.
- Laboratory Technician Post:- Rs 29,200 – 92,300/- per month.
- GEN/OBC/ EWS category candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST category and Female candidates:- Rs 600/-
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-