MPPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2023 :
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 227 nos posts for Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent of Police, District Registrar, Assistant Director & Various Other Posts in MP Government. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts on or before 21/10/2023.
Name of Organization : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Post notified : MPPSC State Service Exam 2023.
Nos of posts : 227 Nos.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Posts and Category wise vacancy details see on official notification.
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Pay Level 7 to 12 as per Madhya Pradesh State.
- Pay Level ₹ 28,700/- to ₹ 91,300/-.
- Pay Level ₹ 56,100/- and ₹ 1,77,500/-.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should posses any Graduate degree.
Age Limit :
- Age between 21 to 40 Years.
Application Fees :
- General Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs.250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of online application is 22/09/2023.
- Last date of online application is 21/10/2013.
- Last date of exam fees 21/10/2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online