MPSC Jobs Recruitment Year-2023:- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class) Examination 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 24-05-2023 and the Last date of the online application is 13-06-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Post Name:- MPSC Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 114 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 24-05-2023
- Application Last Date:- 13-06-2023
- Official Website:- https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Candidates must have Law degree (LLB) / Law Master’s degree (LLM) with 55% marks or equivalent.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- New Law Graduate, Lawyer, Attorney, or Advocate, Service Staff (Ministerial Staff):- 114 Posts
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 21 Years and the maximum age limit is 45 Years.
- Age relaxation for the upper age limit is as per the government rules.
- Check notification for more information.
- GEN/ OBC:- Rs 394/-
- SC/ ST:- Rs 294/-
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-