MRPL Recruitment Year 2022: The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has published the Official notifications for 77 Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 17.12.2022. The Last Date for applying online is 15.01.2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- No. of Posts:- 77 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Assistant Engineer
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Application Opening Date:- 17.12.2022
- Application Last Date:- 15.01.2023
- Official website:- www.mrplgate.recttindia.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical)- 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)- 24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)- 11 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)- 05 Posts
- BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized university or institutions With valid GATE 2022 Scores.
- The upper age limit is 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- General/ OBC/ EWS category candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.118/-
- SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Selected candidates will get a starting Basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month and shall be placed on training cum probation in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000- 1, 60,000 as per Company Rules.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE 2022 marks.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI).
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form and make payment before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For the official notifications pdf click here
For online apply link click here