UPSC NDA II Examination notification details :
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application for National Defence Academy (NDA II) Examination 2023 for filling up the various vacancy in Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Naval Academy. Candidates who are Indian Citizen and subject to Nepal and Bhutan and eligibility criteria for the examination may apply for the examination NDA II on or before 06th June 2023. Eligibility criteria, physical standard, exam pattern, salary package, age limit, application fees, posting details and other relevant about the posts may be given on official notification. Before applying download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Name of Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Exam notified : National Defence Academy (NDA II).
Nos of posts : 395
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Posts wise vacancy details :
- National Defence Academy (NDA) :
- Army : 208
- Navy : 42
- Air Force : 120
- Naval Academy (NA) :
- 10+2 Cadet Entry : 25
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Pay level 10th as per 7th CPC.
Educational qualification :
- National Defence Academy (NDA) : 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Recognized Board.
- Naval Academy : 10+2 Intermediate Passed /Appearing with Physics & Mathematics As a Subject
Age Limit :
- Candidate Born Between 02.01.2005 to 01.01.2008
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Offline E Challan.
Job Location : All India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 17th May 2023.
- Last date of online application is 06h Jun 2023.
- Exam date 03rd September 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Skill Test/Physical Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user and login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details, physical standard details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online