National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs Recruitment 2023:- National Institute of Ayurveda NIA has released an official notification for 30 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Multitasking Staff, Nursing Officer and Various Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 18-05-2023 and the Last date of the online application is 05-07-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- National Institute of Ayurveda NIA
- Post Name:- Junior Secretariat Assistant, Multitasking Staff, Nursing Officer and various posts.
- No. of Posts:- 30 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 18-05-2023
- Application Last Date:- 05-07-2023
- Official Website:- www.nia.nic.in
- Radiologist/ Clinical Registrar:- Candidates must have MD in Radiology or Ayurveda.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant:- Candidates must have 12th pass and have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Bio-Chemist:- Candidates must have M.Sc and Ph.D in bio-chemistry.
- Pharmacist:- Candidates must have 12th pass and three years diploma in ayush nursing and pharmacy or B.Pharma (Ayurveda).
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist:- Candidates must have 12th pass with science and one year of relevant experience or a graduate degree in medical laboratory science.
- Accounts Officer:-70 On deputation basis only.
- Multitasking Staff (MTS):- Candidates must have 10th pass.
- Nursing Officer:- Candidates must have B.Sc in nursing and registered as nurse or nurse and midwifery.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Radiologist:- 01 Post
- Bio-Chemist – 01 Post
- Clinical Registrar – 01 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – 02 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 02 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 02 Posts
- Multitasking Staff – 18 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for the upper age limit is as per the government rules.
- Radiologist, Bio-Chemist, Clinical Registrar Posts:- Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Nursing Officer, Accounts Officer Posts:- Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist posts:- Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant Post:- Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Multitasking Staff post:- Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
- General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs 2000/-
- SC/ST/ EWS category candidates:- Rs 1800/-
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-