Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs Recruitment Year-2023:- Ministry of Defence (Navy), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Mumbai has released an official notification for the recruitment of Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic & Other) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 04-06-2023 and the Last date of the online application is 25-07-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
- Post Name:- Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic & Other) Posts
- No. of Posts:- 281 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 04-06-2023
- Application Last Date:- 25-07-2023
- Official Website:- https://indiannavy.nic.in/
- Candidates must posses SSC/ Matric/ Std X/ ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from any recognised board or equivalent.
TRADE NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Fitter:- 42 Posts
- Mason (BC):- 08 Posts
- I&CTSM:- 03 Posts
- Electrician:- 38 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic:- 24 Posts
- Electroplater:- 01 Post
- Foundry Man:- 01 Post
- Mechanic (Diesel):- 32 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic:- 07 Posts
- MMTM:- 12 Posts
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 14 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
- Age relaxation for the upper age limit is as per the government rules.
- Not Specified
- Not Specified
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-