National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT has released an official notification for LDC, Assistant, Painter, Driver, Designer, Reader And Other Various Post (NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment Year- 2023). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Starting date of the online application is 29.04.2023. The Last date of the online application is 19.05.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT
- Post Name:- Non Teaching Various Post
- No. of Posts:- 347 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 29-04-2023
- Application Last Date:- 19-05-2023
- Official Website:- https://ncert.nic.in/.
- Candidates must have Passed 10th, ITI, 10+2 Intermediate, UG, PG Post Wise Eligibility from any recognised university or board.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Non Teaching Various:- 345 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 27 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Check notification for more details.
- GEN/ UR/ OBC:-
- Level 2-5:- Rs 1000/-
- Level 6-7:- Rs 1200/-
- Level 10-12:- Rs 1500/-
- SC / ST:- Nil
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-