NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification Details 2023 :
The National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh has rolled out its NIT Andhra Pradesh has invited online and offline application form for filling up the vacancy of 24 nos posts for Assistant Professor Grade-II. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online or offline as per given format before last date ie 13th November 2023 and Offline application is 20th November 2023.
Name of Organization : National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh.
Post notified : Assistant Professor Grade-II.
Nos of posts : 24 Nos.
Mode of Application : Online/Offline.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Assistant Professor Grade-II : 24 Posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Group A, Level-10 in 7th CPC (Entry basic pay ₹ 70900/-)
Educational qualification :
- The essential minimum academic qualifications are B.Tech/ B.E./ M.Sc./ MA/ MBA in the relevant discipline along with Ph.D. in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Humanities and shall have first class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in the preceding degrees. Preceding degrees mean a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree. Candidates having Ph.D. degrees directly after B.Tech. are also eligible and they should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s Level.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 40 Years.
Application Fees :
- The non-refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- per application for General & OBC candidates.
- However, no application fee is payable by SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS candidates. Also, the application.
- Fee payable by Indian Nationals applying from abroad is Rs.5000/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of online application is 11th October 2023.
- Last date of online application is 13th November 2023.
- The last day to send the Application with Important Documents: 20th November 2023
- Last date of exam fees 13th November 2023.
Selection Process :
- Based on their credit point score and research/ academic performance, followed by a presentation and interview.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
- Offline Application to be send given below address 👇
- National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Kadakatla, Tadepalligudem – 534101, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online