NPCIL Job Recruitment Year 2023:- NPCIL has released an official notification for 325 Executive Trainee (ET) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through their prescribed format. The starting date of the application is 11.04.2023. The Last date of the application is 28.04.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Post Name:- Executive Trainee (ET)
- No. of Posts:- 325 Nos.
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 11.04.2023
- Application Last Date:- 28.04.2023
- Official Website:- https://www.npcil.nic.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- ET (Mechanical):- 123 Posts
- ET (Chemical):- 50 Posts
- ET (Electrical):- 57 Posts
- ET (Electronics):- 25 Posts
- ET (Instrumentation):- 25 Posts
- ET (Civil):- 45 Posts
- Candidates must possess a B.E. or B.Tech degree in the relevant engineering discipline from any recognised university/ institutions.
- The upper age limit is 26 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Selected candidates will be placed at the 7th Pay Matrix Level 10, which includes a pay scale of Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500/- [Old Pay Band Rs 15,600-39,100/- and Grade Pay Rs 5,400/-
- UR, EWS, and OBC category candidates:- Rs 500/-
- Female, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen category candidates:- Nil
- Selection will be based on merit, valid GATE 2021, 2022, and 2023 scores, using a 1:12 ratio.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-