Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an official notification for Trade Apprentice Recruitment Year- 2023 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Starting date of the online application is 26.04.2023. The Last date of the online application is 25.05.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Post Name:- Trade Apprentice Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 96 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 26.04.2023
- Application Last Date:- 25.05.2023
- Official Website:- https://npcilcareers.co.in.
- Candidates must possess ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade from any recognised university or institution.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Trade Apprentice:- 96 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 14 Years and the maximum age limit is 24 Years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Candidates who have completed one year of ITI course will get Rs 7700/- per month.
- Candidates who have completed two years of ITI course will get Rs 8855/- per month.
- No application fee is required.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained by them in ITI in all semesters.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-