National Water Development Agency NWDA Job Recruitment 2023:- National Water Development Agency (NWDA) (Ministry of Water Resources, Government jobs in India) has released an official notification for 40 Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The opening date of the online application is 18th March 2023. The Last date of the online application is 17th April 2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- National Water Development Agency NWDA
- Post Name:- Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts
- No. of Posts:- 40 Nos.
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 18.03.2023
- Application Last Date:- 17.04.2023
- Official Website:- nwda.gov.in
- Junior Engineer (Civil):- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or
- Junior Accounts Officer:- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Draftsman Grade-III:- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized
- Upper Division Clerk:- Degree of a recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade – II:- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Junior Engineer:- 13 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer:- 01 Posts
- Draftsman:- 06 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk:- 07 Posts
- Stenographer:- 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk:- 04 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- General/EWS/ OBC category candidates:- Rs 890/-
- SC/ST/ PWD category candidates:- Rs 550/-
- For Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer Posts:- Salary will be Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk Post:- Salary will be Rs 19,900 – 63,200/- per month.
- Draftsman, Upper Division clerk, Stenographer Posts:- Salary will be Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- per month.
- Online Examination
- Skill Tests
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-
For the Official website link:-