High Court of Odisha has published an employment notification for inviting applications to recruit 88 Mali, Class-IV, Orderly and Office Peon Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 01 May 2023. Details regarding official notification, educational qualification, application fees, pay Scale, selection procedure, age limit, etc are provided down below 👇⬇️👇
MODE OF APPLICATION:- Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 17th April 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 01st May 2023
LOCATION FOR JOB:- Odisha
NO OF VACANCIES:- 88 Nos
POST WISE VACCANCY:-
- For Mali Post – 10 Posts
- For Class-IV Post – 44 Posts
- For Orderly and Office Peon Post – 34 Posts
CATEGORY WISE VACCANCY:-
- For ST Candidates – 19 Nos
- For SC Candidates – 37 Nos
- For SEBC Candidates – 07 Nos
- For UR Candidates – 25 Nos
- For Orderly and Office Peon Post – Applicant should have Pass 8th Standard and adequate knowledge and skill in cooking, cleaning, housekeeping & other household works.
- For Mali Post – Applicant should have Pass 8th Standard and should have Adequate practical knowledge and skill in gardening.
- For Class-IV post – Applicant should have Pass 8th Standard and adequate knowledge and skill in cooking, cleaning, housekeeping & other household works.
AGE LIMIT:- Applicant age limit should be as per
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Applicant: 21 – 40 Years
- For GENERAL Applicant : 21 – 35 Years
PAY SCALE:- Pay Scale details are as follows:
- Rs. 4750 – 14680 Per Month + GP (1700) /-
- 1st Year: Rs. 12100 /-
- 2nd Year: Rs. 12700 /-
- 3rd Year: Rs. 13300 /-
- 4th Year: Rs. 14000 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Applicant: No Fee
- For General/ SEBC Applicant: Rs. 300/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Selection process will be based on
- Preliminary Test
- Written Test
HOW TO APPLY:- Eligible & Interested candidates have to apply Online through the link given below
Following are the steps to apply:
- Firstly Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Next Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Now Click on the Registration – (New User button)
- Enter the required credentials such as Personal Details,Contact Details,
- Upload your photograph and signature as per size
- Lastly Make the Payment and Submit the final form.
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITES:-