About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about is 8740 Crores. OPTCL operates in the entire state with around 2626 regular
manpower, deployed in different Grid Sub-stations situated all over Odisha. OPTCL has vast and robust transmission network of 192 sub-stations ranging from 132 KV to 400 KV and more than
15991 ckt kms of transmission line. OPTCL also undertakes various projects on behalf of state and central Government.It has major plans for expansion by adopting newer and greener technologies. OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical discipline.
OPTCL Recruitment notification details :
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published an employment notification for filling up the 50 nos Maintenance Trainee (Electrical) vacancy post in department. Interested candidates can apply for OPTCL Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2023.
Name of Organization : Odisha Power Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
Post notified : Maintenance Trainee (Electrical).
Nos of posts : 50.
Category wise vacancy details :
- UR : 27
- SEBC : 05
- SC : 09
- ST : 09
Educational qualification :
- BE/ B-Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit of Tranee :
- GEN : 21 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 37 Years
Pay Scale :
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs.177,500/-PM
Application Fees :
- General/ SEBC: Rs. 1180
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 590
Selection Process :
- Marks of GATE 2023
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting Date of Apply online application: 17 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 16 May 2023
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
- Apply online
- Download official notification
- Official website
- To join our Telegram Channel