The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 notification for 7483 posts of Nursing Officer in District Cadre Group-C. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 27.01.2023. The Last Date for applying online is 17.02.2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- No. of Posts:- 7483 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Nursing Officer
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Application Opening Date:- 27.01.2023
- Application Last Date:- 17.02.2023
- Official Website:- www.osssc.gov.in
- Candidates Must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)/ B.Sc. Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of the State/ any other institutions duly recognised and approved by Indian Nursing Council.
- Check notification for more details.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Nursing Officer:- 7483 Posts
- The Minimum Age limit is 21 years and the Maximum Age limit is 38 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get Rs 29,200 – Rs 92,300/- in the Pay Matrix Level-8, Cell-01 of Odisha Government.
- No application fee is required to be paid.
- Written Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and for your records and future reference.