The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an official notification for the Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment Year- 2023, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Starting date of the online application is 01.05.2023. The Last date of the online application is 25.05.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Post Name:- Multipurpose Health Worker Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 2753 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 01.05.2023
- Application Last Date:- 25.05.2023
- Official Website:- https://www.osssc.gov.in.
- Candidates must have passed 12th in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent.
- They must have also completed a Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions, either government or private.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Multipurpose Health Worker:- 2753 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- The selected candidates will get Odisha Pay Matrix Level 05, with a salary range of Rs 21,700/- to Rs 69,100/-
- No application fee is required.
- Written Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-
For Apply Online Link:-