RBI Grade B Recruitment Year- 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification for 291 Officers in Grade B Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The Starting date of the online application is 09 May 2023. The Last date of the online application is 09 June 2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Name:- Officers in Grade B Posts.
- No. of Posts:- 291 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 09 May 2023
- Application Last Date:- 09 June 2023
- Official Website:- https://www.rbi.org.in.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–(General):- Candidates must have Graduate with 60% aggregate marks as well as in 12th Pass (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Pass.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DEPR:- Candidates must have PG Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM/ MBA Finance OR PG Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DSIM:- Candidates must have PG Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR PG Degree in Mathematics OR PG Diploma in Statistics or related subjects from a reputed Institute OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute OR PG Diploma in Business Analytics.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–(General):- 222 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DEPR:- 38 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DSIM:- 31 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 21 Years and the maximum age limit is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get Rs 55,200 – 99750/- per month.
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD:- Rs 100/-
- Written Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-